Simple American Dream
This discussion is about housing in America.
- Journey through time for historical housing incentives and how they served us
- Fully comprehend the function of the mortgage and how it benefits you and the bank
- This discussion is intended to get homeowners out of debt, build generational wealth, and intentionally create a highly successful household economy
- We’ll rhetorically gather some outside the box ideas about modern housing trends, so that you as a resident can critically think about how much home best serves you and your lifestyle
- Attendees have collectively saved over 1000 years of mortgage payments
- In short, this is a lifetime financial game changer.
Refuse Your Way to Zero Waste
This discussion is about consumption.
- The size or our homes and the status of storage
- Hierarchy of trash with a focus on refusal and reduction
- The relationship of consumption with our homes, our habits, and our energy
- How restriction automatically reduces our overall consumption and waste
- Invitation to join a simple REFUSE challenge that reduces tons of trash
- In short, this is a methane and carbon footprint game-changer.